Canary In The Coalmine - Jim Kroft.

Hey guys,

today is a special day for all the Krofties out there. The video of "Canary In The Coalmine" by the lovely Jim Kroft has been released. : ) I've been looking forward to seeing it ever since I knew it would be released. 


Also "Canary In The Coalmine" is one of my favorite songs by Mr. Kroft so that made the joy even bigger. I just got home and the first thing I did was watching the video. Not once, not twice, but seven times. In a row. 
Call me a freak, I call myself a Kroftie. 

I am blown away by the editing, the people in it and the story that now not only the song but also the video tells. 


To every blogreader who still doesn't know Jim Kroft - at least now you have to check him out. You better start with this video, believe me - if you watch and listen close, you will definitely be impressed. 



There is something I should tell you: whenever I have a favorite song I always have a favorite part in it. Sometimes it's a favorite melody part but most of the time it's the lyrics. 
In this song I also have a favorite part of the lyrics - "our suffering connects us all"

I don't even wont to talk a lot about this line of the song, but I want you to think about it and tell me what you think. 

So of course - here is the video I'm talking about. Please go and check it out.

x - Vanessa.


Jim Kroft - Headline Tour:
27 | 05 | 2012 | STAGE CLUB | HAMBURG
28 | 05 | 2012 | LUXOR | COLOGNE
29 | 05 | 2012 | AMPERE | MUNICH
30 | 05 | 2012 | NACHTLEBEN | FRANKFURT
31 | 05 | 2012 | FRANZ CLUB | BERLIN



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)