Concert picture collection.

Hey guys,

today I wanted to post a collection of every concert I've been to. While preparing this blogpost I realized that I don't have pictures of every show, so I decided to post those I own. 
Pictures are memories and who doesn't want memories from concerts?! 

Here are the pictures, hope you enjoy:

Rooney - October 2010

Taylor Swift - March 2011

Rooney - May 2011

Bruno Mars - October 2011

Dan Dietrich (supporting Martin and James) - February 2012

Jim Kroft and Jonas Lieber (supporting Martin and James) - February 2012

Martin and James - February 2012

Martin and James (Musikmesse FFM) - March 2012

Martin and James - May 2012

The Arkanes (supporting Jim Kroft) - May 2012

Jim Kroft - May 2012

Martin and James (supporting Milow) - July 2012

Martin and James (supporting Milow) - July 2012

That's it. : )
Please leave a comment and tell me which picture is your favorite. : )
If you can guess my favorite picture you will be the one to choose what I blog about next, is that cool? 
(everyone is able to leave a comment, no need to have a blogger or google account ;) )


x - Vanessa.











9 comments:

  1. BooyahForBruno23 July 2012 at 18:08

    Love this blogpost (and all of the others as well...)!
    My favorite picture is the one with Taylor Swift, it's so close and lovely :)
    And my guess is: The Martin&James photo, the second to last one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      And whoooop - your guess is right. :D I really like the picture.
      (especially the signed one in a picture frame :D)

      So, there you go - you get to choose what I blog about next. :)

      x

      Delete
  2. you've seen some great bands! i would love to see bruno mars live

    xo,
    a coy perspective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment!
      Yes, I have. I loved every single show, those artists are just amazing.
      Bruno is perfect! Such a great performer. :)

      x

      Delete
  3. love your pics and love taylor swift!!!

    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! That means a lot to me.
      And yeees, Taylor Swift is great! :)

      x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your comment! :)

    I will definitely check out your blog.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Your blog looks very professional and nice! I really like it! If you do not mind, we can follow each other!
    хохо

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    twitter

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so so much! Your comment means so much to me!
      I will definitely check out your blog and follow.

      x

      Delete

Let me know what you think! :)