The music tag.

Vanessa J. Photography

Hey guys,


I think it's time for another tag because they're always fun to do. I've chosen to do the music tag.



Here we go:



1.) Do you have an iPod, Zune, MP3, etc. If so, what kind? 
I own an iPod Touch 4g. It's also engraved and the writing says "people change and promises are broken" (from the song "Take a Breath" by the Jonas Brothers)



2.) Can you play any instruments? 
Yes, I can play the guitar and also the keyboard. The guitar is my favourite though. :)


3.) Do you have an all time favourite CD/Album?
"Speak Now" by Taylor Swift. I just never get tired of this album. It's not only an album, it's also a diary. :)

4.) What's your favourite band/singer?
Favourite band: Martin and James
Favourite singer: Demi Lovato


5.) Your favourite song?
Ohh.. that's a tough question. I have so many favourite songs... but my all time favourite song is probably "Wrong Directions" by Martin and James. This songs means a lot to me because of the memories attached to it.


6.) What does music mean to you?
Music means incredibly much to me. Music is a part of my life, a huge part. I just run into music whenever I'm sad, I use music to express myself, music makes me feel understood. 

7.) Have you ever performed in front of an audience? 
No, not really. I've sung in front of some friends but I guess that doesn't count. :D

8.) What's your favourite album cover?
Here Wo Go Again - Demi Lovato



9.) Have you ever written a song? If so, what was it about?
I have written tons of songs. Mainly about friendship, love, heartache, growing up. My favourite song that I've written is called "The Winter Of My Life". 

10.) If you could work with any artists, who would it be and why?
Definitely Jim Kroft and Martin and James!
Those are the most talented people I know and I would love to write a song with them because I love the way they write songs and tell stories. 

11.) What is your favourite quote from a song?
"The only way you fail, is when you don't react." from the song "Canary In The Coalmine" by Jim Kroft. This quote became my motto and I love living by it.

12.) Have you ever been to a concert? If so, which one was it?
I have been to 14 concerts: Jonas Brothers, Rooney (twice), Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Martin and James (six times), Jim Kroft, Dan meets Portland and Bruno Mars.


13.) Have you ever met any musicians?
Yes, I met Rooney (twice), Martin and James (seven times (six shows + supporting Taylor Swift)), Jim Kroft, Dan Dietrich and Bruno Mars.


That's it. : ) 
If you know any other cool tags, let me know :) 



x Vanessa.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)