Life's a show.

Hey guys,

I need to thank EVERYONE who was there to support me with my interview series that started on Monday. The feedback coming from you was incredible and really got me excited to post the next interview very soon.


To complete this very special week I wanted to write something about Martin and James - and guess what? They gave me a wonderful reason to do that. The guys posted a video playing one of their (new) songs called "Life's a show". 

This song really got me when I first heard it at a show.


It is a beautiful song, but you'll figure that out while listening to it.


Now here's the video, I  hope know you'll enjoy. : )



Find out what Martin and James say about working together for about 15 years here


x Vanessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)