Tell Me (Where To Begin) - Jim Kroft.

Hey guys,

today's blogpost is totally not planned. :D I just got home and wanted to start preparing tomorrow's post which is the next interview. 

I just wanted to check my Facebook first and what was the first thing that I saw? A new Jim Kroft song. 

What was the first thing I did? Right - press the play button and listen to it.

And what was the second thing? Exactly - hit the replay button multiple times. 
And the third thing? Share it with you! : ) 


The song is called "Tell Me (Where To Begin)" and it is the first single of Jim's new album. 
Jim is also going on tour with Livingston - starting tomorrow. I am more than exciting to see him in 12 days because you all probably know how much he means to me. 

So - here is the most important part of this post - the video: 



I'll go back to preparing the interview for tomorrow. :)
9.30am - Tuesday, 09th October. :)


x Vanessa.


p.s.: I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG!!! JIM IS BRILLIANT!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)