Question and answer.



Hey guys,

first of all - thank you for all the new followers and viewers. You guys are great! :)


Now I thought about a way you could get to know me a bit better. 
And I think a question and answer would be the coolest way to do that. 
So if there is anything you want to know about me, leave a question either as a comment on this post or tweet me or facebook me. Do whatever you want. :)


Keep in mind - you don't need a google account or blog to leave a comment. ;)
I'm really curious what you're going to ask me. :) Let me know if you're doing an Q&A as well - because I'd love to ask you something. 


Also - here's something verrrrrry important: check out my giveaway where EVERYONE will get something. I really want you all to participate.. :)

That's it for today.
Stay strong!


x Vanessa.

8 comments:

  1. i have a new post in my blog about my tattoos, so...do you have tattoos??

    www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to everyone who participates in the giveaway! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Danke, danke, danke <3
    Ich hab mich wahnsinnig gefreut ;* So poste ich gerne weitere Singposts :) Hab schon eine Idee für die WEihnachtszeit :D

    GLG Lora| www.photoostuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohai! Ich bin grad auf deinen Blog gestoßen und hab gelesen, dass du auch aus Deutschland kommst x) Dein Englisch ist sehr gut. Ich schreibe meinen Blog auch auf Englisch, hehe. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das Bild ist richtig schön! :)
    Toller Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dankeschön :)
    Liebe Grüße Anneke

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)