Spring playlist.




Hey guys,

seems like Spring has arrived in good old Germany. 
The birds sing beautiful songs, the sun warms you up and everyone's in a brighter mood. It's wonderful.

So with the first sunshine being spotted, for me the cold season is finally over. 

No more waking up to a dark sky because the mornings now are light, no more grumpy people because the sunshine makes you happy. (Ok, there still are grumpy people, just not as much.)


You couldn't ask for more, right?
Wrong.
Actually there is one more thing to perfect every Spring day.
A Spring playlist!!!

And I am going to show you mine in ...

3 ...

2 ...

1 ...




(note: to listen to a song, click on the title.)

Tides - Martin and James
Little Whites - The Cape Race
Now - Paramore 
Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
Kiss You - One Direction
U.N.I. - Ed Sheeran
The Flood - Dan meets Portland
Say You Like Me - We The Kings
Wings - Little Mix
I Couldn't Care Less - Leslie Clio
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
Natalie - Bruno Mars


(note: to listen to my Autumn playlist - click here.)


What is on your Spring playlist? Leave a comment and let me know. :)


x Vanessa

10 comments:

  1. ... Woodkid "i Love you" leitet für mich den Frühling ein... Aber Jim Kroft's "Tell me" ist auf jeden Fall meine erste Übereinstimmung in deiner Liste und ein echt gelungener und großartiger Song... "Spring Wind" von Eugene Brosnan mal ein Titel-Tip mit Bezug zum Thema... ...Anyway,...nice theme picture... just like the complete workflow of your blog... good to see flowers growin' where once was a small seed ... in diesem Sinne ... Let the sunshine in !!! .. 'til dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich werde mir nacher definitiv die Songs anhören! Mit "Tell Me" hat Jim wirklich mal wieder allen gezeigt, was er kann.
      Thank you a lot for the comment, I'm really happy the new layout is appreciated. :)
      Dann switche ich wieder über zu deutsch - einen schönen Frühling and let the music play! x

      Delete
  2. You have the BEST songs on your playlist! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, listening to my video, and leaving such a sweet comment:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so happy you like them!
      Your cover of Rihanna's song was incredible - I can't wait to hear more. :) x

      Delete
  3. Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar :3 ich finde auch, dass es sowas leider viel zu selten gibt!
    Ich glaube ich werde nachher auch mal so ne kleine Frühlings-Track-Liste zusammenstellen :3 und mir deine nachher mal anhören. Vielleicht finden wir ja beide ja neue schöne Lieder!
    Die aller liebsten Grüße! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auja, diese würde ich mir liebend gerne anhören. :)
      Neue Songs zu finden ist immer etwas Großartiges, also mal sehen. :)
      Danke für dein Kommentar! x

      Delete
  4. Very nice blog you have !


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding new music to listen to :)
    Thanks for posting :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those song, haha great post! Love the picture too :)

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these kinds of posts! Will definitely have to check out these songs - Heart Attack is one of my favourites at the moment! I love dancing round my room to it when I'm getting ready!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)