YouTube Channel Trailer

 

Hey guys,

first of all - it's Spring - that's why I chose this beautiful icon. I'm very excited about Spring. (and that's something you absolutely needed to know ... right?)

 Videos became a really big part of house in the sand and I enjoy learning more about how to use this kind of media in a good way. 

To be honest, I used to absolutely refuse to use videos on my blog as I wanted to share things with you just by writing but let's be realistic - everybody loves video impressions.

And if you want to blog videos - YouTube is a brilliant platform to upload your work.
Getting more into social media I discovered these things they call "channel trailers" (short videos that sum up the content of your videos).

Of course I had to make one for house in the sand. Watch it now.



Massive thanks to my friends from Shoot The Rabbit for letting me use their brilliant song "Let Me Down". Get it here - for free!

Please let me know what you think about the video and what your favourite house in the sand videos are. 


Looking forward to hearing from you!


 
 

Credits // Text, Photography, Filming of various clips & Editing: Vanessa Jertschewske | Various videos belong to: Liam McClair, Sarah Bollinger, Shoot The Rabbit, Jim Kroft, Palms & Pelicans, Kiirstin Marilyn | Audio: Shoot The Rabbit

1 comment:

Let me know what you think! :)