Video Of The Day: "Jack" by Rivertairs


 

Hey guys!

I don't know about you, but I'm really interested in history, especially when it comes to the more mysterious bits. History shapes humaninty, in my opinion.

I also think that music and history go hand in hand. Songs can tell stories.
The fantastic band Rivertairs would probably agree. They've just released their new song "Jack" as well as a pretty amazing music video. 

Rivertairs are a four piece band from beautiful England. Their sound could be described as rock'n'roll with a slight acoustic/folky twist to it. The band combines up tempo, moveable instrumentals with fantastic multi-layered harmonies.

I'm happy to say I got to follow the band's career for quite a while now. (It's been a year now, I think!) It's always amazing and inspiring to see how hard they work on their music and how serious they take producing, writing and recording.

Their new release "Jack" tells the story of the serial killer Jack the Ripper.
The video is brilliant. It involves the band, the killer and it's all oh so vintage! The camera work suits the band's sound, the visual effects support the story of the song.

But have a look yourself and dig into history!





Rivertairs online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube


 
Thank you for reading!







Credits // Text: Vanessa Jertschewske | Image & Video: Rivertairs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)