Reminder: Birthday Countdown | #HITSBC15



Hey guys!

We are so close to February.
First of all, that's just ridiculous, I mean - didn't we celebrate Christmas just yesterday?

But I'm not here to write a post about how time flies, we all know it does.

I'm here to remind you, or inform you in case you don't know it yet, about #HITSBC15.
HITSBC15 stands for house in the sand Birthday Countdown 2015.
This very blog turns three years old on February 28th.

Now, who of you used to have/still has a countdown towards their birthday? I know I have.
But since waiting for the big birthday party is pretty boring, we decided to start the party a month earlier.

From February 1st to February 27th you'll find one video a day on house in the sand.
The videos are by 27 handpicked artists and bands I thoroughly enjoy listening to.
Each day another band/act is going to congratulate HITS and then perform a song exclusively for us, the house in the sand crew which is me and you, the absolutely amazing readers.

I couldn't be happier with the line up; it consists of a lot of new faces which I can't wait to share with you. But it also consists of bands and acts house in the sand wouldn't be complete without.

But this also means that there won't be any reviews, interviews or other posts in February - it's just party time.

All videos will be uploaded to our YouTube channel so make sure to subscribe to not miss any videos.
Nonetheless the main party will be here where you'll be able to find out more about the acts/bands. So make sure to come over, every day!

Please make sure to spread the word about this birthday party on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
You can use the hashtag #HITSBC15 to help and reach more people.
Thank you so much! :)


Here's the trailer:




And that's it!
I'm so excited and hope you are too! :)


Thank you for reading!



 



Credits // Text, Image & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)