Video Interview: Rory Wynne



Hey guys!

Every now and then I have those moments where I realise that I have been creating content for this website for more than four years now.
It's a long time but it honestly doesn't seem that long.

I've learned a lot, wait, who am I kidding?
I've learned so incredibly many things.
But my favourite lesson was being taught how to enjoy work no matter what.

Once you've learned how to love every minute of what you do regularly, a lot of things change.

But enough of my wisdom now... please check out today's video interview which I've filmed with Rory Wynne back in January.

Rory Wynne is a musician hailing in from Stockport, UK.
His Indie-Rock meets Punk sound is very refreshing and has gotten Rory a lot of attention from Radio 1, BBC Introducing Manchester and fellow musicians.

He was brought up surrounded by Rock music which obviously had a big impact on Rory.
The in '99 born musician plays guitar, drums, keys and sings.

Supporting acts such as Ratboy and bands like Blossoms, Rory Wynne is successfully getting his music out into the industry.

When I met up Rory at The Deaf Institute in Manchester we had a little chat about opening for Blossoms, his  recent single, all the upcoming stuff, biscuits being tour essentials and a lot more.

Enjoy!









Rory Wynne online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube | Instagram



I'd like to say thank you to Rory himself for taking the time to have this chat.
And also, a big thank you to Kara for organising the session, as well as the location. Was so lovely to meet you!



Thank you for your visit!












Credits // Text, Image & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)