Gig Photos: The Hush Sound at The Shelter, Detroit




Hey guys! 

When I started this website, I had no idea that at some point I'd have some talented people help me out creating content.

With today's post, all of Team HITS have their work published on here now.

To me, being able to work with a team is a massive deal and it's all very exciting.
Of course, the main goal will always be sharing music we love and so get ready for even more music content on HITS.

Before you dive into today's gig coverage, please take some time to check out The Photo Ladies- a collective of female music photographers which I'm looking enough to be a part of. And that's also how I got to know Reva and Saar, the two ladies in team HITS.

Reva went to photograph the Like Vines 10 Year Anniversary Tour at The Shelter in Detroit on August 8th.

Support acts Falls and Merriment put on a great gig, just like headliner The Hush Sound.

Check out the photos below!

REVA MAY online: website | instagram

FALLS



Falls online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube | Instagram












MERRIMENT



Merriment online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube















THE HUSH SOUND



The Hush Sound online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube









Thank you for your visit!





&






Credits // Text: Vanessa Jertschewske | Photography: Reva May

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)