Video Interview: Noah Guthrie




Hey guys!

There are a few things I won't ever shut up about.
One of them are cats. I mean... I don't have to explain that, do I?

Other than interviews, I also love talking about interviews.
Not job interviews, phew, who enjoys those?

But those interviews where I get to be nosey and ask questions that not only I want to be answered, but also the viewers can enjoy.
And on top of that, it's a nice platform for talented musicians who deserve an even bigger audience.

Whenever I get to film an interview, I try to create a casual and relaxed enviroment for everyone to feel comfortable.
For house in the sand it just feels more suitable to have an enjoyable interview rather than those where everyone feels a little intimidated.

Today I've got another lovely and relaxed interview for you, so let me invite you to check it out.
The artist who is in the spotlight today is Noah Guthrie.

Noah Guthrie is a singer/songwriter based in Greer, South Carolina, USA.
His music combines the key elements of Americana, Soul and Acoustic.

Noah grew up in household filled with music, so he naturally discovered his love for it at an early age.
He has been covering songs on YouTube for almost 6 years now.
His most famous cover of LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" has reached almost 25 million views. This soulful rendition of the pop track obviously got a lot of well deserved attention.

Noah's talent also caught the attention of US hit series Glee's staff who asked him to audition for the role of Roderick Meeks, which he successfully did.

But Noah Guthrie is capable of way more than just covering songs. And his debut album "Among The Wildest Things" proved just that.

Over the years he opened concerts for Ed Sheeran, Neon Trees, Selena Gomez and many more.

During his second Germany tour this year, Noah stopped by in Stuttgart to play a gig at Stuttgart's most rock'n'roll venue, Kellerklub.

Just before he went on stage, we sat down in the world's most glamorous backstage area and had a little chat about the crowds at gigs, Glee, social media, his next album and more!
Enjoy!



If you want to hear more from Noah, make sure to check out this performance of his song "Death Of Me".





Noah Guthrie online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram



Many thanks to Noah for this lovely chat!
And, of course, thank you to David for the special appearance and arranging the interview.




Thank you for your visit!












Credits // Text, Image & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)