Audio Interview: Vancouver Sleep Clinic



Hey guys!

Every day when I go through my emails, my excitement level is sky-high.
Why? Because I know I'm about to find an artist or a band who is going to end up on my playlist.

And of course, I don't just keep the music to myself; I share it with everyone who wants to find something new.

My favourite way of learning more about a band and their art, is asking them lots of questions.
Luckily, that's exactly what I get asked to do.

As always, I'm very excited for you to check out today's band- my hunch tells me you're going to love it.


Vancouver Sleep Clinic is a fieve piece from Brisbane, Australia. Their sound can be described as Alternative.

Frontman Tim Bettison started the project in 2013. The first release, "Vapour", immediately caught the attention of big media sites such as The Guardian and Indie Shuffle.

The debut EP "Winter" has had a total of + 30 million streams, which probably speaks for itself.

And now Vancouver Sleep Clinic just released their highly anticipated debut album "Revival".


Just a few days ago I got to call Tim via Skype and had a fun and interesting chat with him. 

You can listen to our conversation below, as we chat about the new album, tour phones, having to run in music videos and a lot more.



Check out Vancouver Sleep Clinic's music video for "Someone to Stay" below.




- buy or stream the album: here -


Vancouver Sleep Clinic online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube | Instagram




Many thanks to Tim for the lovely chat, and to Sony Music GER who organised this interview.




Thank you for your visit!
















Credits // Text: Vanessa Jertschewske | Image: Vancouver Sleep Clinic via Sony Music GER | this interview was recorded on 4th April 2017

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)